Tips & Toes Nail Enamel – Shade P90 Petunia Review


Hello beauties!!
If you are regular reader of my blog you might have seen some cosmetics review from the brand Tips & Toes. Today I am going to review their nail enamel. It is a very old version of their nail enamels. Eeks! I don’t even remember when I have bought it but surely more than 1 year.  I was cleaning and sorting up my humble stash of cosmetics when I found this in a corner and so thought of reviewing it.
The shade I am reviewing is a pale nude shimmery peachy pink ( I am very bad at describing colors :P ).


PRICE:  Don’t remember but must be less than or equal to Rs. 30

QUANTITY: 8 ml

INGREDIENTS: Not listed


MY EXPERIENCE:
It is a very sheer shade, okayish kind of nail enamel. It requires 3-4 coats to bring out the actual color but stays on quite well. Following is my take on the product,

WHAT I LIKED:
  • The color is a pretty nude peachy pink which would suit most Indian skin tones.
  • The shimmers are much muted.
  • The smell is like any other common nail polishes. Nothing OTT.
  • Very pocket friendly.
  • Doesn’t chip for 4-5days.
  • Doesn’t lose its shine.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  •  Requires 3-4 coats to bring out the actual color in the bottle.
  • The applicator brush is neither great nor too bad.
  • Leaves an oily liquid on top after few weeks of non-usage.
  • They now come in a new packaging. You might not get this one at stores now.
VERDICT:
 There is nothing great or bad about this nail-polish. You may try or not try as per your wish!

RATINGS:  3 out of 5
 

2 comments:

  1. hmmm.. Tips & Toes.. where had they buried the brand all these years...at one point Lakme` & Tips & Toes ruled Indian Market..I don't remember when was the last time I saw these in store..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they have come back again with a makeover done...They are still available in local stores!!
    @IBC...if u check back here do leave me ur name if u don't mind! :)...I would like to know ur name as IBC doesn't sounds like a person :P (u can mail me too if u want)!

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)