Lumiere S&B Bar Lumi Lips - Shade Holy Grail & Full of Grace Review


Hey ya people! I am back with another Lumiere product review. It is their Lumi Lips (lipgloss range) and I have received two sample sized glosses from them in shade Holy grail and Full of Grace which I am about to review today.
 

PRICE:  $3 for mini size lip wands that I have received. Available in larger Lip wands and tubes too.

QUANTITY: Not mentioned.

The whole range of colors:






INGREDIENTS: simmondsia chinisis (jojoba oil) & Ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer & butylene, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide may contain : carmine, tin oxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, avena sativa (oat powder)

WHAT IT CLAIMS:
" High shine for that "wet look" glossy finish. Enhanced with moisturizing jojoba oil that is long wearing and surprisingly not "sticky". "

SWATCHES:




MY EXPERIENCE: Since I love using lipglosses I was excited to try these out. These are very sheer lipglosses and the main plus point of these glosses are that they are not sticky at all. They keep lips moisturised very well and this is due to the presence of Jojoba oil I guess. Full of grace gives a hint of color while Holy grail is a plain gloss.Following is my take on these two glosses,

WHAT I LIKED:
  • Superbly moisturing and devoid of any glitters/sparkles.
  • Doesn’t feel sticky at all but has an oily feeling.
  • Stays on lips for more than 2 hours without touch-ups.
  • Easily comes off with water/cleanser.
  • A wide range of colors available.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Both the shades I received are very sheer and not suitable for pigmented lips. However you can top it on your lipsticks to make them look glossy.
  • I didn’t find it glossy but rather oily on my lips.
  • Didn’t like the oily smell.
  • Have to be ordered online and adding shipping costs doesn’t make it a “hot “ product to reach out for with the cons above.

VERDICT: I am not really fond of such sheer lipglosses, however if you just want some gloss to top it on your lipsticks these could be a nice option. You can buy them here.

RATINGS:  3 out of 5

4 comments:

  1. Oily lipglosses are just ewww! Thanks for the honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PB Ya it is but I guess it is because of the jojoba oil content! It would have worked if it didn't have the oily smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats an honest review! it looks nice but i wish the packaging was better u know.. Thanks for joining my giveaway please remember to like my facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zathy Thanks for appreaciating. :)
    I already like ur page through my page :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)