Super Body Care Shower Gel Review


Hello beauties! Winters make me so lazy (well, actually every season does :P). I have so many ideas running through my head but doing only a fraction of it. I am planning to add more variety in my blog and posts. I hope you will like them too. :) Would come to that later.

For today, I would be reviewing the Super Body Care Shower Gel, the next product from my Super Body Care kit.


PRICE:  $12.95

QUANTITY: 8oz (I got a 1oz. bottle as a part of the kit.)

WHAT IT CLAIMS: Use Super Body Care Shower Gel in your shower regimen for everyday use, and before and after being exposed to challenging environments that may affect your skin health. Apply to wet skin, lather, and rinse. May be used on entire body and as a shampoo.”


INGREDIENTS:
Certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, water (aqua), certified organic lippia  citriodora (lemon verbena) & lavendula augustifolia (lavender) flowers; certified organic citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) & citrius aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oils, PPG-2 hydroxyethyl coco/isostearamide, sodium chloride, sodium lauroyl oat & sodium cocoyl apple amino acids; panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, glycerin, sodium PCA, decyl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) oil , mentha piperata (Peppermint) oil, rosemarinus officianalis (Rosemary) oil, citrus bergamia (Bergamot) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil.

MY EXPERIENCE: The Super Body Care Shower Gel is a clean shower gel that lathers quite nicely on its own. It also comes with the enticing peppermint tang that boosts up the senses, leaving a tingling sensation on your cleansed skin.
 

WHAT I LIKED:
  • The shower gel is mild and didn’t dry out or give white patches on my skin. However, there was a stretchy feeling which is quite normal in this winter.
  • Lathers decently even without a loofah. I didn’t try it as a shampoo though.
  • I absolutely love the peppermint smell (You already know that right! :P ).
  • Claims to have anti-bacterial properties. And I really get a very ‘clean’ feeling after using this.
  • No mineral oil or petroleum based ingredients. Mainly consists of plant matter and essential oils.
  • Super Body Care doesn’t test on animals.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • The mouth of the bottle is round and wide so one might pour product than necessary. However, they sell the multiuse pump dispenser too at $1.
  • Availability is an issue. You can buy it from here.
 #Note: Super Body care advertises its products mainly in USA and Australia markets as of now due to hodgepodge international regulations.

VERDICT: Again, a perfect companion for a tingling bath in the summer days or whenever you need that extra jolt to your senses. I am really loving this kit. Too bad we don’t get them here.

RATINGS:  4.5 out of 5
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

2 comments:

  1. I really like peppermint scents. This one sounds refreshing. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PB Hey how r u? Good to see u here after so many days :D and thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)