Sunday Peek: SheToday

Hope you are having a great Sunday :) Time to peek into another beautiful new blog here. Today Sunday Peek features, Aliya from SheToday, a student and a blogger by hobby, let's get to know more about her.



Busy with her exams, Aliya managed to give a small intro on her blog,


"
Hi!! I am Aliya  a newbie blogger. I started blogging about the Beauty world recently. Blogging has become now one of my new hobbies and also a get-away from my study world!

I am still very new to everything, but I have always wanted to write about subjects related to Beauty and Women's world ! 

 
Hopefully my readers will enjoy my blog, and find it entertaining and helpful :) ! "

Wish you all the very best with your blog and your exams Aliya. :) And you guys don't forget to check out her cute blog, SheToday and share some love too :)

Do you want to get featured on B.B.B too? Then send me your entry. Click here for more details.   

5 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)