Iraya Fruit And Nut Scrub Review


Hey ya ladies! :D I am back, with the review of Iraya Fruit & Nut Scrub, which I have got long long back but posting about it so late *talk about procrastination* :P. Read on to know how it worked for me.



PRICE: Rs.345 

QUANTITY: 50g

INGREDIENTS:



WHAT IT CLAIMS:
With fresh extracts and pulp of apple, quince, apricot, this gentle face scrub effectively cleanses, removes dead cells, improves skin texture and tones the skin. Regular use helps maintain  smooth, soft skin and a glowing luminous complexion.

MY EXPERIENCE: Iraya Fruit & Nut Scrub comes in a glass tub packaging, with a screw lid, that doesn't always close properly. It has got a subtle fruity smell. Coming to the texture of the scrub, the scrub particles are finely milled and suspended on a gel like base. It isn't scratchy/harsh on skin but effectively scrubs away the dead cells and impurities, leaving skin soft and smooth. It makes my skin feel a tad bit stretchy (I have dry skin), so I follow up with a moisturiser.
 

I didn't find much cons with this, as it pretty much does what it claims. Only the price is a bit pinching, but then most of the natural/handmade products are priced high.
 
WHAT I LIKED:
  • Scrubs skin effectively leaving it soft and smooth to touch.
  • The scrub particles aren't too harsh and doesn't scratch skin.
  • A little amount is required and the gel base spreads easily.
  • Subtle fruity fragrance.
  • Iraya doesn't test on animals and is made from mostly natural ingredients.  


WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Expensive for a scrub.
  • Packaging isn't user friendly.
  • Available online and select spas.

VERDICT: I like how it rejuvenates my skin, though I am yet to see any long term effect. If you are looking for a natural scrub that works and doesn't harm your skin, you can try the Iraya Fruit & Nut Scrub.

RATINGS:  4.5 out of 5 


10 comments:

  1. sounds good but like you said availability is an issue :( Anyways thanks for the great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the scrub, it sounds nice.. but don't know what will be the outcome of le messy me & le glass tub :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrubs though have not tried anything from this brand yet. I agree Pooja, its messy and not use friendly.
    wish could have been in a tube na.:)

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)