Faces Velvet Kohl Noir Intense Review

Hey, I am back again girlies! ;) And today's review is on Faces Velvet Kohl Noir Intense, from which I had a lot of expectations but it failed me completely. Read on to know why!



PRICE:  Rs. 269

QUANTITY: 1.2 g

WHAT IT CLAIMS:
This longstay kohl glides like velvet on the inner rim of the eye. Its shiny one stroke application is suited for hot and humid climatic conditions. use with FACES dual eye-pencil sharpener, for best results.

SWATCH: 



MY EXPERIENCE: Faces Velvet Kohl Noir Intense comes in a wooden pencil form that need sharpening after every 1-2 times use, leading to wastage. The tip is so malleable that it breaks easily. Coming to one good point, the pigmentation is really nice and one-two strokes gives a glossy, black line. But that's all the goodness it has.


It smudges easily. One light swipe of finger and it comes off. I prefer to use it for lower lashline or tightline. It gets removed easily (so obvious!). I feel the LongWear range from Faces performs way better than this at lesser price.

WHAT I LIKED:
  • Gives glossy black lines in 1-2 swipes.
  • Looks good on tightlining.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Smudges easily.
  • Isn't waterproof.
  • Poor staying power.
  • Too little quantity.
  • Price pinches as it doesn't work.

VERDICT: As I said, I expected it to be good, but it seems I wasted my money on it.  Have you tried the Faces Velvet Kohl Noir Intense?

RATINGS:  3 out of 5

8 comments:

  1. Nope.. Haven't tried this one and I will never try too.. Thanks for the detailed review Pooja :) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate it when they smudge and are not waterproof coz I always end up rubbing my eyes without realizing :(. I'll stick to the Longwear pencils.. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate kajal that smudges easily!!

    Win Something Awesome Of Your Choice From Oasap
    A birthday giveaway!
    Enter it and make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep..me too....going to check out ur giveaway soon :) and happy birthday in advance :D

      Delete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)