Lakmé Clean Up Fresh Fairness Face Wash Review


The continuous pitter patter of the rain and no sign of the sun...uggh! That's not how a 'Sun'day should start (pun intended!). Chuck it, let's concentrate on the review of the new Lakmé Clean Up Fresh Fairness Face Wash. I have been trying out this one for last few weeks and here is why I like it!


PRICE:  ₹90

QUANTITY: 50g

INGREDIENTS:

WHAT IT CLAIMS:  Lakmé Clean Up Fresh Fairness Face Wash removes visible dirt and impurities preparing your skin for a deep cleansing experience. Enhanced by glycerine and Vitabeads,  this facewash moisturizes your skin keeping it clean, fresh and visibly fair.

MY EXPERIENCE: The Lakmé Clean Up Fresh Fairness Face Wash comes in a pretty pink, flip cap tube. The consistency is thick gel like with micro beads that are not visible to eye. It has got an amazing (though cosmetic) fragrance which I totally love. It takes very little quantity to foam up and lathers up very well. The micro beads helps in mild scrubbing. It has got menthol, which leaves a fresh, cooling sensation on skin, which is quite a welcome after a tiring day at work. 


Coming to the results, it cleanses skin properly without drying it out. Even, not much skin tightening is noticed as compared to other facewashes. As for the fairness claim, you know as well how these brands bait on such claims. So no, it didn't turn me into any "fair"y queen! As for the price, it suits my pocket and one tube would last long as you need only a small amount each time.

WHAT I LIKED:
  • An effective face wash, that doesn't dry out skin.
  • The texture lathers easily and the microbeads provides mild scrubbing .
  • Love, love,... love the smell.
  • I love menthol and this has got it.
  • A little goes a long way with this.
  • Effective packaging and affordable.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Doh! Why the fairness claim!

VERDICT: Apart from the fairness claim, I loved everything about it. Going to review the scrub and the mask from this range soon! Let me know if you have tried this range! :)

RATINGS:  4.5 out of 5

**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

1 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)