Dove Intense Repair Range with Keratin Actives Shampoo and Conditioner Review


Hola ladies! :) Today I am going to review the Shampoo and Conditioner from Dove Intense Repair Range with Keratin Actives  that I received few weeks back and have been testing them out since.

Shampoo
Conditioner
PRICE:  135 (Shampoo), 135 (Conditioner)

QUANTITY: 180 ml (Shampoo),170 ml (Conditioner) 

INGREDIENTS:

Shampoo
 
Conditioner

WHAT IT CLAIMS:

Shampoo: Dove Intense Repair Shampoo contains Keratin Actives that go deep within to rebuild damaged hair at the cellular level. It removes build-up and gently cleanses your hair to give you hair that’s strong, beautiful and resilient to damage.     
     
Conditioner: Dove Intense Repair Conditioner contains Keratin Actives that reconstructs hair from within and nourishes it from root to tip. The light-weight formula won’t weigh your hair down, or cause your hair to feel greasy. It leaves hair feeling soft, smooth and beautiful. 

MY EXPERIENCE:

Shampoo: As with all other Dove ranges, this too comes in a similar white flip-top cap bottle packaging. The shampoo is semi-runny and lathers easily. It also washes off hair oil in one try. It has got the same fragrance as other Dove ranges and I actually love it, as it persists even after washing it off.  
 
Shampoo
It makes my hair soft and more manageable. My hair looks voluminous at the ends which I like but a little flat at the roots which I hate. But liked the fact that it actually tames my hair and it does look way better than the "dry-straw like" version. 

Conditioner: The conditioner comes in a flip-cap tube packaging as in other Dove ranges and smells the same of that of the shampoo. The texture is quite thick and creamy but spreads/applies and rinses off easily. I keep it on for 1-2mins before washing it off.

Conditioner
Now I didn't see much noticeable difference with the conditioner, and I think I prefer the non-conditioner shampooed hair in this monsoon, although it does make hair detangling easier. 

WHAT I LIKED:
  • A better version meant for dry, damaged hair.
  • Makes hair soft, smooth and manageable and adds volume to my hair.
  • Less flyaways and controlled frizz (though not eliminated completely).
  • Cleans hair in one wash and controls tangling of hair.
  • Affordably priced.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:     
  • Hair roots appear flat.     
  • The conditioner doesn't make much difference to my hair in this season.

VERDICT: I quite liked the shampoo, a bit more than the conditioner, and am going to review the mask from this range soon. Have you tried anything from this range? Let me know your views! :)

RATINGS:  4.25 out of 5

**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)