My (utterly disappointing) Vellvette Box (July)


So my July Vellvette Box arrived pretty late than the previous boxes, resulting in my first disappointment. 


Next, the contents are not that interesting/luxurious and I am not particularly happy about any one of them. I expected a better box as Vellvette completed a year this month.



Here is what I got,

  • Sally Hansen Miracle Cure for Severe Problem Nails (which is a transparent base/top coat in actual!)
  • Nyassa Morning Dew Body Mist (which doesn't smell much enticing as the name sounds)
  • I ♥ Layla Nail polish  in a transparent shade (two base/top coat in one box?! :-/)

 
  • Bling’s Nail Applique (have tried these kind of nail stickers before and they are not luxurious on nails as such!)
  • LA Glitter Splash Mascara in Abbys  (The only product worth mentioning)


Okay I sound quite sore, but they did provide two full sized products this month. That's good, but I would have liked the products to be more aligned to my choices. And hope this delivery discrepancy doesn't occur again with my next and final box!


4 comments:

  1. ATLEAST YOU GOT THESE FUN STUFF GOING ON WHERE YOU LIVE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they start the concept of beauty boxes at ur place soon :)

      Delete
  2. That's too bad that they have put 2 clear polish in the same box. Hope they take acre of that in future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you atleast had 5 items in the box! I barely got 3 out of which most of them are useless to me!

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)